Evince annotations: progress report n.2

So, it's been one month and a few days since I started to work for evince, and it has been great :)
I've been managing to fix lots of things and some of my commits are even pushed to the master branch already, so next gnome release will contain a few lines which I authored! It's good to feel useful :D

The people have also been very nice, helpful and patient, specially jaliste, my mentor. Also, I finally get what's the deal with git, and why there are so many adepts... once you learn it properly, it is indeed great!

Since the last report, I feel I have found more bugs than fixed... Let's see how the lists progressed:

What is done:

What is still missing (unfortunately all but one* issues from the last list still need work, and this list keeps growing and growing!):

* The clicking and moving issue mentioned before was not an effect of my changes. Turns out it happens also in the master branch and even in older gnome releases. And it seems it's only on my machine, so I need to check the configuration and ask gtk+ people.

Labels: ,